Heinävesi school at Kenttätie, Heinävesi
Dirk Heene, 8th dan
Fri 28 July
- 19.30–21.00 training all, sensei Heene
Sat 29 July
- 10.00–11.30 training all, sensei Heene
- 11.30–15.00 lunch
- 14.00 grading, kyu grades
- 15.00 grading, dan grades
- 16.00–17.30 training kyu grades, instructed by a KHF sensei
- 17.30–19.00 training dan grades, sensei Heene
Sun 30 July
- 10.00–12.00 training all, sensei Heene
Full course 70 eur, if paid in cash on site; 40 eur for juniors under 12 years.
To minimize the cash handling hassle, we recommend payment in advance: full course 65 eur, when paid in advance to Kase Ha Finland’s bank account.
Kase Ha Finland ry:n jäsenille koko leirin hinta on 60 eur paikan päällä maksettuna tai 55 euroa etukäteen pankkisiirtona.
- BIC OKOYFIHH
- IBAN FI30 5290 0220 2093 30
- don’t forget to write your name in the note/remark field
By e-mail to Jouni Hiltunen, for contact info see below.
Dojo accommodation is available for free at Youth house, in the same building as the training hall. Bring your own sleeping bag.
Toilettes & showers. Small kitchen with fridge.
Because of a big coinciding festival, there’s a very limited number of hotel/hostel accommodation available in Heinävesi. So please, be early.
- Small Hotel Kermankeidas with restaurant in Kerma. The Sauna on Saturday will be here. It’s about 8 km from the training hall.
- Gasthaus Kotipuro 6 km away.
- Hostel Rohtorinne within walking distance.
- Orthodox Monastery of Valamo also has a hotel, it’s about 30 minute drive
from training hall, but definitely worth checking. They also have their own
winery and whisky distillery.
Some additional options listed (in Finnish) at heinavesi.fi/majoitu
If you would prefer to rent a cottage for your stay there are some
options available. If you need help in making reservations, let Jouni know (for contact info see below).
- Easiest way for international arrivals is to fly to Helsinki and carpool with karateka from there.
- Nearest airport is Joensuu (JOE) where you can either take a bus service to Heinävesi or rent a car.
- By bus Heinävesi is easiest to reach via Varkaus. There are three daily bus routes Varkaus–Heinävesi
- On request, local karateka can provide transportation from and to Joensuu airport. Note: advance booking is required; please contact Jouni Hiltunen (for contact info see below).
Heinävesi center, within walking distance from the dojo (school):
In case you want to explore Heinävesi area — or any other part of Finland — while you are here, we try to help you as much as we can. Directions to restaurants, museums, galleries, shopping, concerts, sports, nature, reindeers… Heinävesi breaths beauty in the summer!
For any advice and more information, please contact Jouni Hiltunen, e-mail or phone and SMS and +358 400 382759
Invitation on Facebook